Saturday, July 14, 2012

Get Spotted

I am so glad I got the July Australian Vogue this week as there is a fantastic article on eccentric Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. They're talking about her because she has just joined forces with Louis Vuitton for a collaboration. This would have to be my favourite collaboration Louis Vuitton has ever done with an artist and Louis Vuitton has done many (Takashi Murakami, Stephen Sprouse and the list goes on). Every piece of the collaboration is so quirky and chic. Kusama is known for her spots and they feature so much with her collection with Louis Vuitton, from shoes, bracelets, of course bags and my favourite a collar necklace (which can be seen in a picture below). 

I wonder if any of the Louis Vuitton stores in New Zealand will carry any of this collection. I hope they do as I will be traveling to Auckland soon for work and hope to see some of it in person. Maybe if I save  up I could treat myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Every piece looks like so much fun! Loving the pochette in the second picture.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails